Hogwarts Express Ticket Jigsaw
All aboard the Hogwarts Express! Potterheads, budding wizards, witches, and Muggles alike will love this 400 piece jigsaw puzzle with a design based on the ticket which Rubeus Hagrid gave to Harry Potter in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, when Albus Dumbledore visited Tom Riddle at Wool's Orphanage, he provided him with an envelope that included, amongst other things, his Hogwarts Express ticket.
The Hogwarts Express Ticket Jigsaw makes the perfect present to give any Harry Potter fan, plus, collectors of official merchandise from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter will welcome this addition into their collection of memorabilia.
- ALL ABORD THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS: Remember when Vernon Dursley told Harry Potter there was no such thing as Platform 9 3/4 and Harry told him that it was printed on his ticket? The design used for this 400 piece jigsaw puzzle is based on that ticket which first appeared in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
- RELAXING FUN: Jigsaw puzzles are a great way to enrich your free time whether you are a wizard, a witch, or a Muggle. Doing jigsaws can also help reduce stress as concentrating while you sort through pieces or stare at the image for long periods is both meditative and satisfying.
- SUPER GIFT FOR FANS: Supplied in a full colour, printed gift box the Hogwarts Express Train Ticket Jigsaw Puzzle makes the perfect present for any Potterhead aged 8 years and over. Plus, collectors of official Harry Potter merchandise will welcome this addition to their collection of memorabilia.
- OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE: Perfect gift for all Harry Potter fans, superb quality, this Hogwarts Express Ticket Jigsaw is officially licensed and approved by Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Limited.
- DESIGNED IN THE UK: Designed responsibly in the UK by Paladone, the award winning, global selling, consumer products company.