This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our new beauty gifting division within Paladone Products.
The ideal candidate will have beauty experience or be an experienced Product Developer who has a keen interest in beauty products.
About Paladone Beauty
Paladone is delighted to announce the launch of its new beauty gifting division – Paladone Beauty.
Broadening into the Beauty Gifting space will allow us to offer a full gifting solution to our customers.
Our products are unique in this space in terms of design and formulation; with all items being Paraben free, Vegan and cruelty free.
Paladone will launch over 100 beauty products in 2020 across licensed and non-licensed ranges.
To assist in the development of over 100 beauty products across licensed and non-licensed ranges.
- Assist with strategic market research in order to make commercial recommendations in relation to current & future products as well as attending exhibitions and trade shows.
- Assist with competitor analysis and competitor profiling on a cyclical basis, assessing the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
- Identifying applicable trends, planning new ranges and presenting new range ideas to the business.
Ideas and concept development
- To assist with all element of the product design process
- To generate ideas and concepts for new products
- Writing product design briefs for the design department
- Writing product specifications for Far East suppliers
- Working with third parties to translate licensed brands and assets into strong licensed products, including selecting licensed imagery, and managing license approvals
Project Management – Product development
- Assisting with creation and management of critical paths
- Assisting with product costing, quote forms and negotiation
- Reviewing handmade samples to ensure to ensure they are suitable
- Liaising closely with third party suppliers and internal staff to ensure testing, tooling, packaging requirements are delivered according to brief and within time and cost parameters
What you will bring to Paladone
- Positivity and enthusiasm/passion for great products
- Assertive/influencing skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good time management/personal effectiveness
- Commercial awareness and application
- Meticulous attention to detail
This is a fantastic role for a talented New Product Developer to join a fun, vibrant and innovative team.
The role is full time, permanent and based at our HQ in Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to apply, please get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you feel you would be successful in this role.