An exciting opportunity has arisen on our Marketing Team and we are currently looking for a Marketing Administrator to join the team.
Purpose of the Role
Is to provide administrative support to the Marketing department and to assist in developing and building consistency across 40+ events across the globe. The role also involves assisting in the planning and execution of internal events. Including trade shows, retailer events, influencer/blogger events and internal events.
- Any administration as required by the marketing department
- Assisting in the design of events (creative / visual / theme / décor / set) either with Marketing and/or Design teams or with external contractors
- Book space / electrics / furniture / décor / entertainment etc. as instructed for events.
- Attend some events if required (mainly UK but occasionally globally)
- Maintaining showroom stock / meeting preparations / presentation of showroom and assisting in the upkeep and development of showroom
- Tradeshows & Events – global stock logistics, event & project management
- Maintaining and organising sales presentations for every range for UK, USA & HK account managers (PowerPoint)
- Organising travel and accommodation for UK trade shows and events
- Creating standardised organisational systems for trade show and showroom processes
- Assisting with catalogue and various marketing projects
- Co-ordinating awards scheme & competition entries
- Daily tracking of department KPIs’
What you will bring to Paladone
- Very good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creativity, drive and a perfectionist attitude
- Excellent organisation skills
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to apply, please get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you feel you would be successful in this role.