An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join the Paladone team!
Purpose of the role
To assist and coordinate management and delivery of customer sales orders to customer specifications, demands and timelines.
- Facilitate regular communication to build relationships with nominated customers which include orders, product set up, forecasting and stock allocation.
- Daily updates with internal department personnel on customer order management status.
- To coordinate and assist to ensure regular update of sales forecast by providing regular customer order, customer forecast and sell through information, in addition to any other relevant information.
- Ensure all nominated customer details including stock lines, pricing and delivery specification are updated correctly and communicated to appropriate departments.
- Reservation on forecasted orders/actual orders are in place and purchase order to factory arranged to cover reserve stock and orders to meet appropriate delivery time where applicable.
- Ensure all customer orders are raised, released for despatch to meet agreed customer timelines.
- Record and facilitate the investigation and resolution of all incoming customer complaints ensuring all are actioned within agreed timelines.
- Be available to attend trade shows and customer meetings internally or at customers premises when necessa
What you will bring to Paladone
- Strong teambuilding / interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with integrity and confidentiality
- Strong assertive / influencing skills
- Strong planning and organisation ability
- Excellent communications skills at all levels verbally and written
- Excellent time management / personal effectiveness
- ERP system knowledge (Microsoft Navision is preferred but not essential)
- Good Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
This is a fantastic role for someone wanting to develop their career in a Supply Chain role working within a fun, vibrant and innovative team.
How to apply:
If you would like to find out more about this role and working for Paladone please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply via email to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be successful in this role.