An exciting opportunity has arisen at Paladone for a Customer Supply Chain Manager to join our team at our offices based in Shoreham By Sea.
Purpose of the Role:
To manage the Customer Supply Chain and Customer Support Teams and processes to maximise on-time delivery at lowest cost to serve.
- Leadership / people skills
- Teambuilding / interpersonal skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Objective listening kills
- Assertive / influencing skills
- Planning and organisation ability
- Communications skills at all levels verbally and written
- Time management / personal effectiveness
- Commercial awareness and application
Technical / Job Skills:
- Project management – advanced
- Process Improvement
- Operational logistics management
- International shipping / import process
- Navision – Intermediate / advanced level
- Excel – Advanced
- Analytical skills – advanced
- Negotiation skills
- Management skills
- Account Management skills
- Scheduling team workload
- Delegation of tasks
- Approving holiday
- Conduct appraisals, setting objectives, staff motivation, development plans, absence and performance management.
- Identify training needs and skills gaps within the team and address as appropriate ensuring the team have the ability to deliver in accordance with Company processes, legal compliance, and KPI’s.
Purchasing of product
- In conjunction with Sales and customer merchandising assist with sales forecast development for assigned accounts.
- Liaise closely with Sales to ensure customer special PO’s are raised and communicated to the suppliers accurately and in good time. Agree appropriate delivery dates and warehouse call offs as required
- Monitor the critical path and product development tracker to ensure products are handed over at the right time to enable ordering and shipping to meet customer requirements.
- Liaising with Quality and Compliance teams in UK and Hong Kong to ensure all products are fully compliant and have passed testing before going to full production, ensuring QC documents are sent on schedule to allow AQL inspections.
Customer Order Management
- Ensure a strong customer focus and timely management of customer orders and associated stock management and allocation processes across customer channels for export, marketplace/e-commerce, independents and B2C.
- Develop and maintain customer and supplier OTIF performance reporting.
- Manage and foster internal relationships with other departments to ensure issues impacting production, delivery and quality are managed accordingly
- Communicate with the customer’s supply chain and merchandising departments on the progress of their orders
- Attend customer meetings to fully understand merchandising plans and logistics requirements.
- Take ownership of product information set-up and maintenance in Navision and other systems, ensure information within it is accurate and up to date.
- Review stock management status and processes for marketplace/e-commerce customer supply.
- Develop and maintain performance reports/KPI’s.
- All administration in association with nominated Major accounts
- Contribute to the development and implementation of improved processes and systems.
- Attend and facilitate Company meetings including but not limited to: managers meetings, majors meetings, warehouse planning, stock meetings and staff meetings
- Manage and review operational performance against agreed KPI’s
How to apply:
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be successful in this role.