We are looking for someone to provide administrative support for the digital department and to assist in developing our digital proposition.
This is a fixed term contract for six months to ensure that we are best positioned going into peak. However, there may be the opportunity to extend the contract, or make it permanent, based on market factors, personal performance, and KPI’s of both the Marketing department and the business at large.
What we are looking for:
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment
- Strong time management & personal effectiveness
- Confident communication, both written & verbal
- Creative and driven
- Intermediate Excel
- Basic HTML/CSS desirable
- Experience in data entry or data administration desirable
- Ensuring our product catalogue is best positioned on our website to maximise sales
- Product data management
- Category management (naming/creating categories and tagging products to ensure searchability and visibility across the site)
- Search engine optimisation
- Stock management (allocating/manoeuvring stock to ensure all websites have product to sell)
- Implementation of Activation Calendar
- Briefing asset requirements to the design team in advance to ensure assets are available to support events, promotion & personalisation
- Ensuring assets are loaded in line with the events/promotional calendar, amending where necessary
- Checking and managing missing product images
- Develop & optimise landing & content pages to support business priorities and improve site conversion
This would be an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate looking to gain experience in digital marketing & Ecommerce.
How to apply:
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be successful in this role.