Paladone Products Ltd are a highly successful and established designer and manufacturer of fun, novelty toy and giftware. We offer a comprehensive range of licensed giftware along with our own branded product, and we develop, manufacture and wholesale a wide range of gifts and novelties for our retail partners in the UK and around the world.
Located near Brighton in the UK, we have built up an enviable customer base because of our commitment to innovative product design, commitment to quality and customer service.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for multiple talented freelance individuals to assist the in house design team in-house.
The industry is toy and novelty gift. You would be working on our newly developed products designing, concepts, product artworks, packaging designs (style guide designs and bespoke one off packagings) and amending or creating cutter guides.
• Once on our books, when we need freelancers we can offer you flexible days and hours through our peak busy periods of the year and this is on-going.
• The nature of the projects are fun and varied, there is never a dull moment!
The requirements are:
• Minimum 3 years design experience.
• High proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop essential (Speed in illustrator essential)
• Previous experience of working with cutter guides or applying artwork to cutter-guides (advantageous but not essential)
• Previous experience of applying or designing style guides.
• Experience with taking briefs and visualising this on screen
• The ability to work to daily deadlines and to manage under pressure with the ability to jump from job to job throughout the day
• Very strong attention to detail
• Exceptional designer with creative flair
No fixed start date, once we have found suitable freelance designers this will lead to ongoing bookings working on multiple projects.
If you are interested in working with us, please email your CV and your work to Caroline Deen on firstname.lastname@example.org