Paladone is the UK’s leading innovative gift company. Our commitment to fantastic products, exceptional service & customer care is why we’re the trusted supplier of the world’s largest gift retailers as well as thousands of independent stores worldwide.
Our mission is to create the best gift products and deliver them to our customers with an unrivalled customer focussed service in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
Along with our own branded products, we offer a comprehensive range of licensed giftware. We work with many exciting mainstream brands such as Disney, Harry Potter and DC Comics.
We have enjoyed continuous growth and have ambitious plans for the future. We are looking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join our busy Customer Support Team based in Shoreham-By-Sea.
To assist and coordinate management and delivery of customer sales orders to customer specifications, demands and timelines. The job holder will manage the delivery and clear, timely and concise communication and appropriate actions with all relevant parties from customers through internal departments to suppliers as required to meet these requirements.
- Facilitate regular communication to build relationships with nominated customers which include orders, product set up, forecasting and stock allocation.
- Daily updates with internal department personnel on customer order management status.
- To coordinate and assist to ensure regular update of sales forecast by providing regular customer order, customer forecast and sell through information, in addition to any other relevant information.
Customer Order Management:
- Liaise with the Sales Administrators to ensure customer new line forms are set up correctly.
- All nominated customer details including stock lines, pricing and delivery specification are updated correctly and communicated to appropriate departments.
- Reservation on forecasted orders/actual orders are in place and purchase order to factory arranged to cover reserve stock and orders to meet appropriate delivery time where applicable.
- All customer orders are raised, released for despatch to meet agreed customer timelines.
- Coordinate with internal warehouse team and 3PL’s to review any issues with planned bookings and on any despatches.
- Review and update back order report including liaising with customers and internal departments and updating the system with correct ship dates to keep the company figures correct.
- Raising FOB and UK landed purchase orders to customers requirement – this could include producing customer special products unique to that particular customer and then following through with purchase orders if customer selects the line.
- Learning customer specific systems which could include creating purchase orders, sending orders down to the warehouse and invoicing orders to the customer.
- To help set up any integration systems between our system and customers to try and minimise time spent on processing orders.
- Ensuring relevant customers have the most up to date images available to display on websites and in catalogues.
- Record and facilitate the investigation and resolution of all incoming customer complaints ensuring all are actioned within agreed timelines.
- Process credit requests for nominated customer accounts and report by reason code to respective departments for notification and approval.
- Escalate to respective departments on any reported product issues reported by customer or warehouse on receipt of the products.
- Process and manage the return of products and agree actions with respective departments on the disposal or rework of them.
- To coordinate the follow up with new customers including account set up procedures
- To ensure all new accounts are set up with correct credit limits and payment terms before orders are raised.
- Assist with reporting on new accounts sales performance over an agreed period
Trade Shows /Customer Meetings:
- Be available to attend trade shows and customer meetings internally or at customers premises when necessary.
- Strong teambuilding / interpersonal skills
- The ability to build good relationships
- The ability to work with integrity and confidentiality
- Strong objective listening kills
- Strong assertive / influencing skills
- Strong planning and organisation ability
- Excellent communications skills at all levels verbally and written
- Excellent time management / personal effectiveness
- Good commercial awareness and application
- ERP system knowledge (Microsoft Navision preferred)
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Supply Chain procedures
How to apply:
Please apply via email to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be successful in this role.