We have had an exciting role come up at Paladone for a New Product Development Co-ordinator to join our NPD Team. This is a full time role that is based at our HQ in Shoreham-By-Sea in West Sussex.
Paladone is a wholesale giftware company with offices in the UK, US and Hong Kong. We design and distribute directly from our HQ in Shoreham-By-Sea UK, Texas US and the Far East. Our mission is to create the best gift products and deliver them to our customers with an unrivalled customer focussed service.
Purpose of the role
To liaise with suppliers in the Far East and assist with the product development process. Ensuring timelines and costs are effectively managed.
What we are looking for
We are a looking for a positive, enthusiastic and driven person who has excellent planning and organisation skills. We are looking for an individual who has strong communication skills, verbally and written. You will have good time management, be assertive and have meticulous attention to detail. You will be a very good team player who always works with integrity. Ideally you will have strong negotiation skills, numerical skills as well as project management experience in a fast paced environment.
What experience you will need
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Experience of working with Far East suppliers is desirable.
Key Responsibilities include
- Liaising closely with factories and quality control in the Far East, this involves negotiating costs and time schedules
- Monitoring critical paths and timelines
- Managing and ordering of preproduction samples from Far East suppliers.
- Liaising with all relevant teams to ensure that products are delivered to brief and on time.
- Doing all the relevant admin work required for all products that you have ownership of. This includes obtaining and maintaining records and updating the in-house software used at Paladone.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to Caroline Deen (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to hearing from you.