About the Role
This role is for a Learning & Development Co-ordinator reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, within the Learning & Development structure of the HR Department.
You will provide effective and efficient Learning & Development co-ordination and be the first line for support and advice for all employees. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support building the positive reputation of Learning & Development and the wider HR team.
The role will be responsible for managing all of the end to end processes of Learning & Development co-ordination, ensuring the department is compliant and processes are followed at all times.
This is a new role, and will involve working closely with the Learning & Development Manager, to set up correct systems and processes, as well as the opportunity to support with the design and delivery of learning activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage in-house course bookings and handle delegate queries
- Manage in-house programme applications and queries
- Manage, test and maintain online learning courses
- Prepare and create learning & development reports
- Raise support tickets as required and support learners with online learning access
- Liaise with third party learning providers to schedule bookings where appropriate
- Keep all employee learning records up to date with accurate reporting on progress
- Manage communications with delegates and stakeholders regarding learning opportunities and mandatory learning requirements
- Manage resources for workshops, such as lunch, refreshments, room bookings and materials
- Manage and maintain Level 1 and Level 2 course evaluations
- Build relationships with all employees within the business
- Work closely with the Learning & Development Manager to design and deliver some learning activities
- IT literacy – full MS Office Suite
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Articulate and confident
- Previous learning administration experience
- Eager to deliver training activities
- CIPD Level 3 desired but not essential
If you think this sounds like the job for you please contact Caroline Deen on firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking forward to hearing from you.